381 Ruthven Street,
Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
EOI Closing Thursday 24 June 20
Key property information
Map of 381 Ruthven Street
Train stations within 5 km of 381 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba City, QLD 4350 Distance Toowoomba Station 275 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 381 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba City, QLD 4350 Distance Margaret St at Market Plaza 71 m Russell St at the Sports Club 184 m Victoria Street at Margaret Street (Stop A) 205 m Ruthven St Near Bowen St 246 m Margaret St at Margaret Street Service Station 274 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Once In A Lifetime Development Opportunity!
Located within the burgeoning Toowoomba CBD, the Piggott's Building is strategically located offering two street frontage and an enviable 4,775m2 site. Positioned directly opposite Heritage Bank's head office and near QIC's Grand Central, this site has a 10 storey height potential offering views towards the designated Railway Parklands precinct.
This unique building and strategic land holding offers a picturesque development opportunity with the benefits of a prime CBD location.
- Huge 4,775m2* site across three titles zoned 'Principal Centre'
- The building consists of 6,236m2* GFA across three levels plus mezzanines
- Strategically located in the heart of the Toowoomba CBD with 2 street frontages
- 45 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear off Victoria Street
- Passive holding income under periodic lease agreement with Wilsons Parking
- Significant potential for hotel or short-term accommodation, retail, commercial or even inner-city residential (STCA)
Now is the time for the astute developer to capitalise on this rare opportunity by securing what is arguably one of the best and last untouched Toowoomba CBD addresses and create a precinct that blends a mix of retail, food, entertainment and residential living.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Dan Dwan of Colliers Toowoomba.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503832854Last Updated: 24 Sep 2021
EOI Closing 14 October 2021 at 4pm228 Alderley Street,Centenary Heights, QLD 4350
Offers Over $3,200,0001 Mort Street,Rockville, QLD 4350
Expression Of Interest Closing 4pm Monday 15th NovLot 12 Robson Hursley Road,Torrington, QLD 4350