37 Spiller Road,
Lethbridge, VIC 3332
Key property information
Map of 37 Spiller Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 37 Spiller Road, Lethbridge, VIC 3332 Distance General Store/Midland Hwy (Lethbridge) 3 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Rural Lifestyle, Vineyard, Cellar Door and Café on the stunning Moorabool River
- 6 hectares of wine grapes
- Secure water
- Well-located vineyard
Key highlights include:
• Situated in the micro climate of the Moorabool Valley, the 26* hectare landholding is planted to 6* hectares of wine grapes including Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay & Semillon varieties which are utilised for the renowned Moorabool Ridge wines, as well as 800* mature and productive olive trees.
• The main homestead offers a modern residence with grand scale and a versatile floorplan comprising five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a home office, gym and two expansive living areas with significant rural vistas over the Moorabool River.
• A historic stone Shepherds’ hut dating back to the 1850s’ when the Property was once part of the original Clyde Station, offers a rustic cellar door and café with idyllic valley views providing guests with a serene environment for wine tastings and long lunches with the sound of the river flowing in the background.
• Irrigation water is sourced from the Moorabool River via a 32* megalitre water licence as well as a 36* megalitre underground bore and supported by an 8* megalitre storage dam with adjacent siltation dam. Water is applied to the vineyards and orchards via dripline irrigation.
• Extensive 1.5* kilometre frontage to the Moorabool River, a picturesque weir perfect for summer picnics and an abundance of swimming holes provide entertainment for the whole family on warmer days.
• Approved plans to convert an existing dairy to three accommodation units, provides significant scope for a destination wedding venue or weekend retreat (STCA).
• Benefited by highly fertile soils (alluvial soils), a favourable cool climate, suitable protection from wind and frost due to the valley location, as well as reliable rainfall (average annual rainfall of 500* millimetres).
• Located in the well-regarded Moorabool Valley region, within easy access to Victoria’s three major cities (Geelong 25* minutes, Ballarat, 40* minutes ad Melbourne 50* minutes, as well as the Bellarine Peninsula, Surf Coast and world-famous Great Ocean Road.
Moorabool Ridge offers a unique opportunity for a motivated purchaser or commercial investor to invest in a well-located vineyard with a rural lifestyle opportunity and significant scope to create a unique destination.
INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT FROM MONDAY 15 NOVEMBER
Property ID: 503947606Last Updated: 15 Jan 2022