362 Derrick Road,
Loxton North, SA 5333
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 362 Derrick Road
HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE RIVERLAND VINEYARD
- Total land area of 25.27* hectares
- Total production avg 538T* since 2017
- Abundant 172.98ML* water licence
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale the Northern King’s Vineyard (the Property), a substantial 25.27* hectare highly productive vineyard located in the well renowned Riverland region of South Australia.
The Property is located 10* kilometres northeast of Loxton, 17* kilometres south of Berri and 241* kilometres northeast of Adelaide.
Key investment highlights include:
• Total land area of 25.27* hectares (62.44* acres) situated on two Freehold Certificates of Title.
• 20.68* hectares (51.1* acres) currently planted to varieties including Shiraz (8.39* hectares), Chardonnay (5.17* hectares), Semillon (2.71* hectares), Colombard (1.25* hectares), Sauvignon Blanc (1.18* hectares), Cabernet Sauvignon (1.18* hectares) and Merlot (0.8* hectares).
• Fertile soils comprising predominantly calcareous loam over sandy clay loam and siliceous sand.
• Since 2017, the vineyard has produced an average of 538* tonnes per year (26.05* tonnes per hectare).
• Services and improvements include power and SA Water supply, CIT irrigation infrastructure, implement shed, 2-bedroom house (rental income of approximately $8,840p.a.), transportable office, fertigation shed, chemical shed and sundry shedding.
• CIT water licence of 172.98* megalitres (# 6603286).
• CIT water delivery right of 240.48* megalitres (# 6603286).
FOR SALE BY EOI CLOSING THURSDAY 27 AUGUST 2020 AT 4:00PM (ACST)
+ 61 400 859 634
+61 418 809 849
* Denotes approximately
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503608970Last Updated: 30 Jul 2020