36 Carmichael Street &, 33 Port Stephens Street,
Raymond Terrace, NSW 2324
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of 36 Carmichael Street &, 33 Port Stephens Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 36 Carmichael Street &, 33 Port Stephens Street, Raymond Terrace, NSW 2324 Distance Raymond Terrace Market Place, Port Stephens St 177 m Port Stephens St at Kangaroo St 198 m Port Stephens Council, Adelaide St 303 m Raymond Terrace Community Centre, Port Stephens St 336 m Adelaide St Opp Cinema Centre 352 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Prime Development Opportunity
The subject properties, encompassing a total site area of 1761m2 and has an existing 3 bedroom residence on one lot facing Port Stephens Street, with vacant land on the rear lot facing Carmichael Street, making this very attractive for developers and investors, looking to capatalise on the lack of quality commercial land for sale in Raymond Terrace.
33 Port Stephens Street & 36 Carmichael Street are currently being assessed to be rezoned to E3 Productivity Support. Further information is available at https://www.planning.nsw.gov.au/employment-zones-reform
Objectives of new E3 zoning:
- To provide a range of facilities and services, light industries, warehouses and offices.
- To provide for land uses that meet the needs of the community, businesses and industries that are not suited to locations in other employment zones.
- To provide for land uses that are compatible with, but do not compete with, land uses in surrounding local and commercial centres.
- To encourage employment opportunities.
- To provide opportunities for new emerging industries.
- To enable limited retail uses to meet the day to day needs of workers or to sell goods for large size, weight or quantity or goods manufactured on-site.
Other key features include:
- Floorboards in all bedrooms and lounge room.
- The main bedroom has a large walk-in robe.
- Three bedrooms plus a separate office.
- Large bathroom features a shower, vanity and toilet.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- Double carport 6m x 8m with extra shedding 4.5m x 23m.
- Vacant rear block facing Carmichael Street.
- 5KW Solar power system.
With the vacant block currently leased, and the potential to lease the house while submitting a Development Application, this must come as the best opportunity the area has seen in a long time!! Call me today to arrange an inspection.
Block size: 1761m2.
Property built: 1920.
Council rates $486 per quarter.
*Council rates for the vacant block are paid by the Lessee.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations."
Property ID: 504083119Last Updated: 31 Jul 2022