344 Rosedale Scenic Road,
Rosedale, SA 5350
Key property information
Map of 344 Rosedale Scenic Road
“Moolanda” Vineyard, 344 Rosedale Scenic Road, Lyndoch, Barossa Valley.
- Significant income producing vineyard
- 23.06 hectares* in total (56.96 acres)
- 13.78 hectares* planted (34.04 acres)
- 3 hectares vacant, ready to plant with trellising and irrigation infrastructure
- Further 2 plus hectares suitable for planting
- Predominantly Shiraz (75%) with Mataro
- 15 mL BiL water allocation
- Further improvements include sheds and water tanks
- Potential to further develop, to include a residence and or a cellar door, subject to council approvals
This is a rarely available vineyard offering A grade fruit and an opportunity for the incoming purchaser to either continue as a grape grower or use the fruit for an existing wine business or brand.
“Moolanda” Vineyard is for sale by private treaty. Please contact the agents for further information and to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503378022Last Updated: 29 Jun 2022
Contact AgentLot 519 Nine Mile Road,Angas Plains, SA 5255
Contact AgentSwanport Harvest, 128 Davidson Road,Angas Plains, SA 5255
Please contact agent17 Middle Beach Road,Two Wells, SA 5501