34-36 Glenferrie Drive,
Robina, QLD 4226
Suites from $599,000
Key property information
Map of 34-36 Glenferrie Drive
EMBRACE INDEPENDENCE – SECURE YOUR OWN OFFICES
- Suites from $599,000
- Lush landscaped environs
- Ample car parking
- Suites from 136sqm to 297sqm
- Independent air conditioning to each suite
- Multi-mode movement around building via lift & stairs
- Ample onsite and free street car parking
Lakehouse is focused on delivering an unrivalled working environment that supports creativity and collaboration from inside the office suites or via the breakout areas created in a lush landscaped ground level setting. The office buildings are nestled in a waterfront location accessed off Cheltenham Drive where upon entry through the stacked stone-wall driveway you will immediately sense the exclusive nature of what is on offer – the wide open spaces instill a relaxed and tranquil impression.
The Lakehouse strata suites are predominantly held by locally owned and operated businesses within industry sectors such as real estate, medical consulting, financial services and engineering who were drawn to the property because of its unrivalled offering including:
- Independence: each suite has independent controlled air conditioning, suites can be accessed 24/7, lift and stair access provides multi-mode movement around building
- Accessibility: centrally located between the Pacific Motorway & Bermuda Street tapping into an expansive north and southbound employee catchment and customer base
- Onsite Amenity: ample parking onsite plus free on-street parking, Lily Pond Café, landscaped breakout areas overlooking lake
- Local Community Engagement: walking distance to Miami Pavilion, popular restaurants such as Bunnath Kitchen & Spaghetti & Jazz, 7-Eleven service station, medical services, childcare services etc.
With only 2 suites remaining from the total 36 suites there are limited opportunities to future proof your business in the new way of working that embraces independent tenancy control within a natural landscaped environment.
We encourage your interest in the final stages of this sales campaign by contacting Exclusive Sales Agent via links above.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 501506551Last Updated: 28 Jul 2021
More properties from CBRE - Gold Coast