337 Darling Street,
Balmain, NSW 2041
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 337 Darling Street
Train stations within 5 km of 337 Darling Street, Balmain, NSW 2041 Distance Jubilee Park Light Rail Station 2.1 km Glebe Light Rail Station 2.4 km Wynyard Station 2.6 km Waverton Station 2.7 km Wollstonecraft Station 2.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 337 Darling Street, Balmain, NSW 2041 Distance John Street Square Light Rail 1.7 km Rozelle Bay Light Rail Station 1.8 km Fish Market Light Rail Station 2 km The Star Light Rail 2 km Jubilee Park Light Rail Station 2.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 337 Darling Street, Balmain, NSW 2041 Distance Darling St at Phillip St 0 m Rowntree St After Darling St 78 m Darling St at Montague St 80 m Darling St at Church St 89 m Montague St at Little Darling St 116 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
A Prime Mixed-Use Retail Investment Located in the Heart of Darling Street's Retail Precinct
- Strong Building size of 348sq m*
- Current net rent of $160,000pa*
- Uninterrupted City and Harbour Views
Located in one of Sydney’s most popular Inner West suburbs and home to a vibrant retail, cafe and bar scene. The property consists of a commercial and residential component. Currently operating as Saltsoak Float Studio, the property presents an opportunity for owner-occupiers to live above their investment or utilise a diversified rental income stream.
- AAA+ Trophy mixed-use investment located on one of the Inner West´s most high profile retail strips
- Strong Building size of 348sq m* with 180-degree uninterrupted views from St Leonards to Barangaroo
- Prominent Darling Street frontage plus rear lane access & parking
- Secure 5-year lease to strong wellness centre operator with a five (5) year option and 3%* increases. Current net rent of $160,000pa*
- Darling Street, Balmain is one of the Inner West's most prestigious and affluent streets famed for its premier national retailers, village charm and breathtaking tree-lined streetscape
For further Information, please feel free to contact the agents.
Property ID: 503494862Last Updated: 23 Sep 2020