33 Main Street,
Legerwood, TAS 7263
Best Offer Over $349,000
Key property information
Map of 33 Main Street
Home Plus Fully Fitted Café Minutes from Derby
• 2-3 bedroom home at the rear plus café at the front
• Beautiful green outlook across Legerwood Park
• Café has timber flooring and a modern farmhouse style
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen in the café
• All items in the café are included in the sale including appliances and furniture
• Fully fenced backyard
• Council approved plans for a second toilet in the home’s laundry
• Council approved plans for a deck in the backyard and extend roof to cover the deck
• Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails are close by
• Home has a large wood heater and a reverse cycle air conditioner
• Corner position allows access to the home without using the café entrance
• Café was previously used as a general store, take away shop, and organic coffee shop
• Commercial space could be used for a variety of purposes
• Plenty of land to extend the home if needed
• Home has a lovely modern kitchen
• NBN connection
• Large storage room or cubby house separate to the home
• 5 minutes from Ringarooma, 20 minutes from Scottsdale
• 35 minutes from Bridport, 1 hour 20 minutes from Launceston CBD
• The erection of a sign out of town would be sure to draw more visitors to the café!
Council rates: $238 p/q approx.
Water rates: $98 p/q approx.
Year built: 1911
Land size: 572m2 approx.
Building size: 185m2 approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Property ID: 503990067Last Updated: 24 Jun 2022