33-47 Hermitage Road,
Cranley, QLD 4350
EOI Closing Thursday 5 May 2022 at 4pm
Key property information
Map of 33-47 Hermitage Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 33-47 Hermitage Road, Cranley, QLD 4350 Distance Tor Street Near Hogg St 1.5 km Hogg St at Holberton Street 1.5 km Hogg Street at Palm Lake Resort 1.6 km Hogg St at Ballie Henderson Hospital (Hail N Ride) 1.6 km Hogg St at Esmond Street 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Rare High Impact Zoned Industrial Facility off the Second Range Crossing!
Being offered for sale for the first time in close to a decade, this unique property is located in close proximity to the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing, providing efficient heavy vehicle access to major highway networks both into Brisbane as well national distribution routes, while being conveniently located just 5km from the Toowoomba CBD.
One of only a handful of existing facilities in the Toowoomba Region with High Impact Industry zoning, this property allows opportunity for a variety of heavy industry uses and offers a rare opportunity to locate and capitalise on the expanding Toowoomba Trade Gateway.
• 5,606m2* of combined warehouse
• 285m2* of office including reception, boardroom, open plan office & individual offices plus an additional 364m2* of staff amenities including dining area with commercial kitchen.
• 480m2* workshop with 7 roller doors
• 7,700m2* of heavy-duty, container rated concrete handstand
• B-Double access & circulation
• Ample on site power supply
• Idle connection to Wetella wastewater treatment with the potential to supply recycled water for on-site use
• Access to APA Brisbane to Roma high volume gas pipeline at front gate of property to allow commercial access to network
• Extensive on site car parking
Adjacent to rail & easy access to the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing
With unequalled road, rail and air connectivity now on the region's doorstep, the Toowoomba Trade Gateway is anchored to become the industrial & logistics hub of South East Queensland. The diverse and flourishing economy consists of one of Australia's most productive agricultural precincts.
For more information, contact the exclusive marketing agents Dan Dwan or Mike Turley of Colliers Toowoomba.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504041315Last Updated: 30 Jun 2022
EOI Closing 12th August at 5pmLot 902, 1-5 New England Highway,Mount Kynoch, QLD 4350
EOI Closing 12th August at 5pmLot 901, 1-5 New England Highway,Mount Kynoch, QLD 4350
Price On ApplicationLot 2, 207-217 McDougall Street,Wilsonton, QLD 4350