32-38 Heinemann Road and 19-21 Troys Road,
Charlton, QLD 4350
For sale by Public Tender
Key property information
Map of 32-38 Heinemann Road and 19-21 Troys Road
13.07 ha in 2 Freehold titles - Prime Industrial Precinct!
- Industrial location, 13.07ha in 2 titles
- Industrial sheds 1170m2 under roof
- 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom air-conditioned
The industrial lot totalling 6.4ha has an impressive 442m frontage to Heinemann Road and 50,000m2 of superb high grade hardstand to a depth of 600mm with 2 high clearance industrial sheds totalling 1770m2 under roof. In addition there is an excellent 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick home with air-conditioning, double garage and double carport providing the option for the new owner to live onsite or rent out at $300/week. The main shed facility totalling 50m x 25m under roof has 2 dongas at one end including 2 bedroom managers quarters with separate kitchen and bathroom and a separate office with 2 storage rooms. At the rear is an amenities building with bathroom and toilet facilities. The second shed totalling 26m x 20m has a long term tenant of 12 years in place. There is a total of 30,000 gallons of rainwater storage to the site from 6 tanks. Current income from 4 businesses leasing a total of 25,000m2 hardstand, one part of the main shed and all of the second shed provides a consistent return of $200,000/annum (approximately). There is huge potential to grow this income by leasing the remaining 25,000m2 hardstand to other businesses as well as rental income from the 4 bedroom home as desired.
The second adjoining rural title on town water totals 6.67ha of mostly cleared rural pastures leading down to lower creek flats and long creek frontage along the lower boundary. With separate access via Troys Road, the property has a large 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence which is currently tenanted at $385/week providing additional income stream. Features of the residence includes a separate media/living room and covered verandah at the rear enjoying expansive elevated rural views over the region. The home has a double carport plus separate shed nearby with single lockup garage and another carport.
Invest and capitalise on the prime location of this stand out property with unlimited options to grow current income streams, subdivide and/or fully develop the current industrial site (STCA). Suited for medium to high density industry and located in a high profile established industrial precinct, this property has outstanding potential for future development and income growth.
* Prime industrial location, 13.07ha in 2 titles, 1km new Toowoomba bypass road train route, 6km from Wellcamp airport
* Industrial title totalling 6.4ha with 50,000m2 hardstand to 600mm, 442m road frontage to Heinemann Rd Industrial precinct
* 25,000m2 leased hardstand area returning passive income of $200,000/annum (approx.) from 4 separate businesses
* Industrial sheds 1170m2 under roof with concrete floors, 3 phase power, main shed 50mx25m, second shed 26mx25m
* 3 dongas at main shed include 2 bedroom caretakers residence, 2 room office/storage complex plus amenities block
* 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom air-conditioned brick home, double garage, double carport – live onsite or rent out $300/week
* Second adjoining rural allotment totalling 6.67ha mostly cleared pastures with long creek frontage, town water
* 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick home, media room, verandah, double carport, shed plus lockup garage rented for $385/week
* Unlimited options for future growth and returns to develop and capitalise on this superb land size and prime location!
Property ID: 503353326Last Updated: 26 Jan 2020