309 Wickham Terrace,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Key property information
Map of 309 Wickham Terrace
Train stations within 5 km of 309 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, QLD 4000 Distance Roma Street Station 277 m Central Railway Station 512 m South Brisbane Station 1.2 km Fortitude Valley Station 1.4 km Milton Station 1.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 309 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, QLD 4000 Distance Wickham Terrace at Gazebo 36 m Wickham Terrace at Lilley St 109 m Wickham Terrace at Brisbane Private Hosp 153 m Leichhardt St at Allenby St 218 m Wickham Terrace at Watkins Plac 221 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Boutique site with spectacular views
309 Wickham Terrace comprises 12 generous one-bedroom + study apartments over three storeys, occupying a regular-shaped site along the heights of the Spring Hill ridge.
Key investment highlights include:
• 950 sqm* site with 40 metres* of frontage providing dual access via Wickham Terrace and Penton Lane
• 8 storey development potential (STCA) under current planning scheme
• Enviable location opposite Wickham Park & adjoining heritage buildings providing unobstructed 270˚ view corridor's of the CBD and surrounding precincts
• Valuable holding income in excess of $152,000
• Central location on the cusp of Brisbane’s CBD, with close proximity to key amenity and transport infrastructure
309 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill is offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest. EOI’s are to be submitted to the appointed agents prior to 4pm (AEST) Thursday 26 August 2021.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Blake Goddard or Matt Barker of Knight Frank.
Property ID: 503879718Last Updated: 24 Sep 2021
More properties from Knight Frank - Brisbane