307 Bay Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
Please contact agent
Key property information
Map of 307 Bay Street
Train stations within 5 km of 307 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance North Brighton Station 53 m Gardenvale Station 973 m Middle Brighton Railway Station (Brighton) 1.2 km Elsternwick Station 2.3 km Brighton Beach Station 2.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 307 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance 66-Union St/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.4 km 67-Howell St/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.4 km 64-Taylor St/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.4 km 67-Rogers Ave/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.5 km 68-East Brighton/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 307 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance North Brighton Station/St Andrews St (Brighton) 123 m Bay St/ST Andrews St (Brighton) 162 m Hillcrest Ave/Bay St (Brighton) 317 m Warriston St/Bay St (Brighton) 348 m William St/ST Andrews St (Brighton) 431 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
PRIME BRIGHTON TROPHY RETAIL INVESTMENT
- 102m* of frontage including Bay Street
- 100% leased to longstanding tenant
- Value-add/occupy potential in future
• High quality double-storey corner retail freehold of 467m² with six on-site car parks
• Prime position on Bay Street directly adjoining North Brighton Train Station
• 100% leased to longstanding tenant ‘Jellis Craig’
• Currently returning $243,363 plus GST and outgoing p.a with fixed 3.5% increases
• Potential to derive additional income from signage advertising (STCA) - visibility to over 11,000* cars daily and over 480,000* annual rail passengers entering North Brighton Station
• Corner position in Bay Street which is one of Melbourne’s best performing retail shopping strips with historically low vacancy
• Lease profile allows the ability to owner-occupy or refurbish for rental reversion
• Quadruple fronted Commercial 1 Zoned site of 345m²* offers long-term multi-storey development flexibility (STCA)
• Benefiting from an affluent Brighton address which currently possesses one of Melbourne highest median house and unit price of $3.23m and $1.15m respectively
For Sale by Public Auction on Thursday 14 December 2023 at 12.30 pm on-site (AEDT).
For more information, please contact the below exclusive Colliers selling agents
Ted Dwyer | 0411 312 1...
Ben Baines | 0438 328 4...
Eddie Foulkes | 0405 890 9...
Colliers Asian Desk 华语服务
James Zhuang 庄雪楠 | 0473 866 666
Property ID: 504465140Last Updated: 14 Nov 2023