30 Drummond Drive,
Glanmire, QLD 4570
Freehold for Sale Offers Over $800,000
Key property information
Map of 30 Drummond Drive
Bus stops within 5 km of 30 Drummond Drive, Glanmire, QLD 4570 Distance Hall Rd Near Bruce Highway 934 m Brisbane Rd Near Langton Rd 1.7 km Geordie Rd Near McMahon Rd 1.8 km Fairview Rd Near McVey Rd 2 km Fairview Rd Near Noosa Rd 2.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Freehold Opportunity - COVID PROOF INCOME!
The infrastructure includes:
30 Drummond Drive, Glanmire – total land size is 2,832m2 with full concrete circular driveway and apron with 20 Pallet truck access/rating. Plenty of easy on and off-street parking.
* 28m x 13m Commercial Floor space, 2 High clearance roller doors
* 13m x 6m Freezer with side sliding door for loading, access for forklift
* Fully equipped Commercial kitchen with 2-way walk-in 4m x 4m cold room
* Commercial kitchen.
* Plenty of shelving/storage, mezzanine floor weight rated to 1 tonne/sqm.
* Epoxy flooring in warehouse.
* 2 x 15 KW solar power (Fronius inverters) significantly minimizing daytime usage
* 3m x 3m office space with sitting area, restroom/bathroom
* 13m x 8m end storage shed attached at the side of the warehouse
* 2 generously sized pads, levelled and retained for parking or potential site for more storage sheds.
Firewall separates the 5 Bedroom Residence from the Warehouse
* Currently owner occupied - Happy to sign long lease
* Lower level – 2 Queen sized bedrooms
* Family sized bathroom with Epoxy flooring with shower, featuring waterfall shower head, good sized vanity, separate W/C
* Gorgeous open plan Kitchen, Dining and Family Lounge area.
* Reverse cycle A/C throughout, wood heater, high ceilings
* Modern, spacious kitchen with Epoxy flooring, dishwasher, wall oven, induction ceramic hotplates, range hood, double refrigerator space, family sized corner pantry, double S/S Sink
* Huge Island bench with an amazing amount of storage underneath
* Dining opens onto the most amazing private courtyard/outdoor under cover entertaining area with Epoxy floor and a hardwood timber floating deck, low maintenance gardens
* Upper level - Spiral timber staircase leading to 3 x Queen Sized Bedrooms
* Good sized laundry, Study nook under spiral staircase
* Tenants in place, phone Agent to discuss more.
This is prime real-estate and a rare opportunity to purchase a profitable freehold with tenant already in place and happy to sign lease. A solid investment into your future with the potential to expand on enormously in many ways.
Contact Marketing Agent Ann-Marie Warren now on 0438 105 9..., to arrange an inspection or to discuss further. If you are interested in purchasing the established businesses please speak to the Agent also.
All the above property information has been supplied to us by the vendor. We do not accept responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass this information on. Interested parties should make their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Intending purchasers should seek legal and accounting advice before entering into any contract of purchase.
Property ID: 503929550Last Updated: 20 Jan 2022
$3,500,000532 Upper Widgee Road,Widgee, QLD 4570
From $360,0001 Monkland Street,Gympie, QLD 4570
Offers Over $950,00022 Chatsworth Road,Gympie, QLD 4570