3 & 5 Stratton Street,
Newstead, QLD 4006
Contact Exclusive Agents
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
REPOSITION / REDEVELOP OR LAND BANK - SOLD TOGETHER OR SEPARATELY
- 3 Stratton Street - 598sqm*
- 5 Stratton Street - 495sqm*
- MU1 - Mixed Use Zoning
Conveniently located just off Commercial Road, situated between Gasworks Newstead and the James Street Precinct and only 2.5km* from Brisbane's CBD.
• Two freestanding buildings on separate lots
• 3 Stratton Street building area: 598sqm*
• 5 Stratton Street building area: 495sqm*
• Total building area: 1,093sqm*
• 920sqm* prime inner-city land holding with 25m* frontage
• Flexible MU1 mixed-use zoning / great development potential
• Option to occupy, invest, redevelop or simply land bank
• Properties can be purchased separately or together in one line
• Located just minutes from Emporium, Gasworks and James Street Precinct
• Close to public transport, mix of retail, dining and entertainment offerings
• Buildings provide a blank canvas, great internal height and rendered brick facades
For Sale via Offers to Purchase.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact the exclusive agents, Baker Property.
Property ID: 503578350Last Updated: 7 Aug 2020