3/285 Canberra Avenue,
Fyshwick, ACT 2609
EOI - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 3/285 Canberra Avenue
Train stations within 5 km of 3/285 Canberra Avenue, Fyshwick, ACT 2609 Distance Canberra Railway Station 2.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 3/285 Canberra Avenue, Fyshwick, ACT 2609 Distance Canberra Av Service Rd Before Whyalla St 108 m Canberra Av After Geelong St 134 m Canberra Av Before Faulding St 177 m Canberra Av Caravan Park 220 m Canberra Av Service Rd After Geelong St 258 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Secure Lease to $1bn + International Blue Chip Building Company
- Secure Lease to International Operator
- Attractive 4% Annual Increases
- Stamp Duty Exempt
Fyshwick is an ideal location between Canberra's CBD and Queanbeyan with Fyshwick being Canberra's primary light industrial, commercial and retail precinct home to a wide range of International, National and Local operators.
Kane Constructions are a multi award winning, privately owned commercial construction company active in all sectors of the industry. Kane Constructions originated in Melbourne in 1973 and today operate throughout the east coast of Australia and overseas from offices in Melbourne Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, and the Sunshine Coast. Kane Constructions and employ over 450 full time employees and have a turnover in excess of $1 billion.
The 166 sqm property comprises of 120 sqm ground floor with 46 sqm upstairs.
There are 2 sets of bathrooms containing showers and change rooms and comes with 2 car spaces and a separate lock up garage all contained in a secure car park to the rear of the unit.
Secure 5 Year Lease till June 2025 to Blue Chip Building Company - Kane Constructions
- Tenant taking lease in the middle of Covid-19, proving strength of business in current economic climate.
- No stamp duty payable
- Lease to Kane Constructions Pty Ltd - International Operator, operating since 1973 and awarded the 2016 and 2019 National Construction Master Builder of the Year by Master Builders Australia.
- 5 Year Lease to 2025 + options to 2030
- Fixed 4% annual increases
- Net income of $37,910.68 pa + GST
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - Closing 4pm AEDT Tuesday 27th October
Property ID: 503655614Last Updated: 23 Oct 2020