295-301 Burwood Highway,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
Key property information
Map of 295-301 Burwood Highway
Train stations within 5 km of 295-301 Burwood Highway, Burwood East, VIC 3151 Distance Syndal Railway Station (Glen Waverley) 2.7 km Glen Waverley Station 2.9 km Mount Waverley Station 3.8 km Blackburn Station 3.8 km Nunawading Station 3.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 295-301 Burwood Highway, Burwood East, VIC 3151 Distance 71-Sevenoaks Rd/Burwood Hwy (Burwood East) 154 m 72-Lakeside Dr/Burwood Hwy (Burwood East) 472 m 70-Blackburn Rd/Burwood Hwy (Burwood East) 814 m 74-Stanley Rd/Burwood Hwy (Vermont South) 1.3 km 68-Benwerrin Reserve/Burwood Hwy (Burwood East) 1.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 295-301 Burwood Highway, Burwood East, VIC 3151 Distance Newhaven Rd/Burwood Hwy (Burwood East) 90 m Mahoneys Rd/Burwood Hwy (Burwood East) 270 m Tainton Rd/Burwood Hwy (Burwood East) 394 m Forest Hill College/Hawthorn Rd (Forest Hill) 772 m Burwood Hwy/Springvale Rd (Vermont South) 786 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Landmark site with significant development potential
One of Burwood East’s most significant sites to come to market in years, this exceptional opportunity boasts secure holding income with future multi-level development upside (STCA), ‘Sofia Restaurant’ sits on a significant 5,458* SQM of Mixed-Use Zone land, with a huge 74m frontage to Burwood Highway.
- Securely leased investment, suitable for developers or land-bankers, with a flexible lease term to ‘Sofia Restaurant'.
- Favourable Mixed-Use Zoning allowing a variety of end-uses including but not limited to Student Accommodation, Aged Care, Commercial Office, Hospitality, Residential or subdivision (STCA).
- Extensive 74m frontage to Burwood Highway, offering huge exposure to approx. 42,000 passing vehicles daily (DataVic).
- Close proximity to the APH Holdings’ Multi-Billion-Dollar ‘City Park’ featuring 50,000sqm of retail, entertainment, sports, dining, childcare, gym, healthcare and wellness spaces and facilities.
- Potential for future multi-level development (STCA).
- Immediate proximity to the recently completed 6-level Quest Burwood East, featuring 91 apartments & ground-floor gym.
- Surrounded by high-quality education providers including Deakin University, Emmaus College & Wesley Glen Waverley.
Please contact the exclusive sales agents for further information.
For Sale via International Expression of Interest, closing Thursday, 30 November at 12PM (AEDT).
Property ID: 504453844Last Updated: 8 Nov 2023