295-299 Camden Valley Way,
Narellan, NSW 2567
FOR SALE BY NEGOTIATION
Key property information
Map of 295-299 Camden Valley Way
Bus stops within 5 km of 295-299 Camden Valley Way, Narellan, NSW 2567 Distance Camden Valley Way Opp Narellan Public School 83 m Narellan Public School, Camden Valley Way 97 m Richardson Rd Near Camden Valley Way 195 m Narellan Primary School, Richardson Rd 211 m Camden Valley Way at Wilson Cres 251 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
PRIME INVESTMENT WITH EXCEPTIONAL POTENTIAL
- High-exposure 3354 sqm zoned B5
- Secure high-yield development
- Suits investors, occupiers & developers
This high exposure property with 65m main road frontage is located in the centre of Narellan township in Sydney’s thriving South Western growth corridor.
Key features include:
• Land size 3354 sqm
• Four detached buildings totalling1500 sqm with diverse tenant mix
• Excellent customer access and parking for 28 cars
• Zoning B5
• Approximately 4 year old A Grade development
• High profile existing tenants
• 65m main road frontage centrally located in Narellan township
• 175m to Narellan Town Centre Retail Complex
• Exceptional future development potential adjacent to proposed Narellan Train Station
• Excellent connectivity to all major arterial roads
• Quick easy access to the Aerotropolis and the Hume, M5 and M7 Motorways
• 15 km south of Western Sydney International Airport under construction
• 5 km to Camden, Oran Park and Hume Motorway
• 10 km to Campbelltown
• 35 km to Parramatta
• 50 km to Sydney CBD
• Camden LGA
• For sale by Private Treaty
With population growth in Camden LGA forecast to increase by 200,000, and new homes forecast to increase by 50,000 over the next 15 years, the most significant infrastructure pipeline ever undertaken by the State and Federal Governments is well advanced in South Western Sydney.
Surrounded by new air, road and rail corridors complimented by major new employment zones and residential developments, 295-299 Camden Valley Way Narellan offers an outstanding existing investment with exceptional future growth and development potential.
Inspections are invited at any time by appointment.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Margaret Blackwell on 0418 212 3...
All figures quoted are approximate and indicative only.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst all care has been taken, we do not represent or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this content and we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from the use of this information. All interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.
Property ID: 504015439Last Updated: 26 May 2022
Contact AgentFuturo Childcare, 10 Digitaria Drive,Gledswood Hills, NSW 2557
Contact Agent136 Thunderbolt Drive,Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Contact Agent8 Dumaresq Street,Campbelltown, NSW 2560