291 Winery Road,
Currency Creek, SA 5214
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of 291 Winery Road
One Paddock Currency Creek Winery
- Successful Wedding and Event Venue
- Luxury Renovated Retreat and Villas
- New Development Opportunities
Savills (SA) Pty Ltd are privileged to offer for sale the One Paddock Currency Creek Winery complex situated at 291 Winery Road, Currency Creek, South Australia.
The well-established complex consists of a thriving function centre with central bar, a la carte restaurant/cafe, wine tasting room, six premium villas of quality accommodation, in addition to a luxury homestead and cottage. The accommodation offering is modern and stylish, with extensive renovations having been completed since the owners acquired the complex in 2015. One Paddock is nestled amongst mature vineyards and natural shrubland – perfect for a day of adventure.
No expense has been spared in reinventing this exceptional freehold offering that includes events, accommodation, and food and beverage. With a reputation that precedes itself and glowing reviews on social media, the owners of One Paddock have created a product that people love.
Key features of this offering include:
- A superb function centre housing a large fully equipped commercial kitchen, central bar facility, open and adaptable foyer space with ample casual seating, separate café/restaurant, cellar door and gift sales area, managers accommodation with ensuite, and a tall storage room, ideal for the establishment of a microbrewery/distillery
- Six luxury holiday villas approx. 34sq m in size complete with queen size bed, kitchenette, split system air conditioning unit, ensuite bathroom with large rain head shower, and built-in-robe. Each villa benefits from spectacular valley views
- Luxury modern homestead retreat equipped with 3 bedrooms, large kitchen, large open plan living area, two bathrooms including ensuite, private courtyard, and sweeping northerly views across the One Paddock property
- Additional self-contained cottage, positioned alongside the homestead retreat, providing three additional bedrooms, kitchen/meals area, bathroom, and laundry
- Cellar door and gift sales area with office, boardroom/corporate dining space, managers office, equipped counter, DDA toilet, and ample storage
- Fully equipped stables for reinstatement of horse-based activities or alternatively conversion into an alternative, e.g., further accommodation. Troughs on-site for livestock.
- Lavender Farm: established in late 2020 comprising some 2,000 plants. The farm is set to achieve full growth by early 2023. It is fully irrigated and is visible from the function centre and restaurant. The current owners anticipate that the picturesque lavender will attract tourists far and wide, not to mention weddings and photography shoots.
- Two boutique mature vine plantings comprising 1.5 acres Shiraz and 2 acres Semillon, each trellised and drip irrigated
- Established successful brands within the marketplace, Currency Creek Winery and Santa Rosa Wines
The current successful trading model is designed around the owner’s lifestyle; therefore, opportunity exists to modify business opening hours to facilitate and expand trading potential.
Extensive development opportunities exist to expand the accommodation offering and capitalise on consistently high market demand.
To request an IM, or to find out more about the opportunity to own One Paddock at Currency Creek, please contact exclusive Savills SA leasing agents, Rob Williamson, and Stefan Zielonka.
Property ID: 504055679Last Updated: 21 May 2022