28 Chatsworth Road,
Gympie, QLD 4570
Key property information
Map of 28 Chatsworth Road
Train stations within 5 km of 28 Chatsworth Road, Gympie, QLD 4570 Distance Gympie North 4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 28 Chatsworth Road, Gympie, QLD 4570 Distance Oak Street Near Clematis St 190 m Duke Street Near Oak St 456 m King Street North Near Oak St 527 m Pine Street West Near Henry St 618 m Violet St Near Jane St 687 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
GOLDEN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY !! What are you waiting for??
What’s Cookin Cafe is well known all over town for the quality and consistency of food they serve. Friendly service, great food, easy access, and plenty of parking. With great highway exposure, it is mostly popular with local traffic- residents, trades people, with the bonus of being located to large businesses and an industrial area it is known as the place to go for a good meal. Customers are known to travel from one side of town to this side, just for lunch. Operating 5 and a half days a week, there is the option to trade longer hours and 7 days a week if the right buyer has the vision. The pictures tell a thousand words, enquire now! This business is a licence to print $$
What’s Cookin Cafe and Food Vans:
* Fully equipped Dine in or Take away food business with attached convenience store.
* Dine in for 20 people, indoor and outdoor dining
* 3 x food vans complete with refrigeration, and ovens, 2 of these vans have coffee machines
FULL INVENTRY LIST AVAILABLE FROM AGENT
* Financial details can be provided to qualified purchasers, willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
Three Bedroom Home:
* Neat and tidy, 3 bedroom home with private, fenced back yard
* 2 x king sized bedrooms, one with built-in robe, a/c and ceiling fans
* 1 x single bedroom with built-in robe, a/c and veranda with private access. Office
* Cosy, combined Kitchen, dining and lounge with A/C
* Kitchen has Island bench, upright electric stove, range hood
* Bathroom with shower and separate W/C. Laundry complete with washing machine and dryer
* 1 carport and a lock up workshop area, or extra storage
* Expected rental return on home, $400.00+ per week
This is prime real-estate and a rare opportunity to purchase an extremely profitable and well known business, along with the premises. A solid investment into your future with the potential to expand on enormously, in many ways. It’s a no brainer! Act Now!
A perfect family venture perhaps?
Contact Marketing Agent, Ann-Marie Warren now on 0438 105 9..., to arrange an inspection or to discuss further. Financial details can be provided to qualified purchasers, willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
All the above property information has been supplied to us by the vendor. We do not accept responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass this information on. Interested parties should make their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Intending purchasers should seek legal and accounting advice before entering into any contract of purchase.
Property ID: 503929578Last Updated: 13 Nov 2021