28 & 30 Clive Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
OFFERS FROM $1,720,000
Key property information
SECOND CHANCE - OWNER SAYS SELL
Tightly held and well located set back on a slip road in the heart of West Perth on two separate titles that combine to 690sqm with Office/Residential zoning.
The existing two single level and separate character buildings are in good condition. Number 28 is currently used as an office and Number 30 is a residential property and there is an abundance of the very rare off-street parking.
Ripe for development this opportunity is truly unique and presents the astute buyer with the following options:
- Lease the current 2 individual properties out as is while you determine the best way to maximize the redevelopment potential.
- Renovate the 2 individual residences and hold for the future.
- Live in one and use the other as an office.
- Redevelop with multiple options available within the following guidelines (according to the City of Perth);
Under the City Planning Scheme No.2 (CPS2), The scheme use for both sites is "Office Residential" and are situated within the West Perth Precinct (P10)
The plot ratio for the site is 2.0: 1.0 for residential and special residential development and 1.33: 1.0 for all other types of development.
The sites may apply for the transfer of plot ratio up to a maximum of 20% on the above stated maximum plot ratios. (Please read the City of Perth Planning Policy 4.5.2 - Transfer Plot Ratio for further information on the process).
(All development potential is Subject to approvals from the relevant authorities).
Lot 100 Diagram 70147 Volume 1738/609 368m2 28 Clive Street, West Perth
Lot 101 Diagram 70147 Volume 1738/610 322m2 30 Clive Street, West Perth
2 Separate Titles offering a combined total of 690M2 to be SOLD "as is and where is" with vacant possession.
Pls note 01/04/20: Land sqm is an approximate combined total of 28 & 30 Clive Street, West Perth; The Water & Council Rates are an approximate combined total of 28 & 30 Clive Street or otherwise see below:
Water Rates: 28 Clive Street: $1,467.42 p/annum
Water Rates: 30 Clive Street: $1,061.73 p/annum
Council Rates: 28 Clive Street: $3,765.70 p/annum
Council Rates: 30 Clive Street: $1,451.30 p/annum
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance. Any development potential is subject to approvals from the relevant authorities. Plus GST is applicable to the sale price of 28 Clive Street.
Property ID: 503791838Last Updated: 26 Mar 2021