27 Sunny Bank Road,
Lisarow, NSW 2250
Key property information
Map of 27 Sunny Bank Road
Train stations within 5 km of 27 Sunny Bank Road, Lisarow, NSW 2250 Distance Niagara Park Station 544 m Lisarow Station 1.2 km Narara Station 2.1 km Ourimbah Station 2.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 27 Sunny Bank Road, Lisarow, NSW 2250 Distance Railway Cres Opp Sunny Bank Rd 202 m Railway Cres at Sunny Bank Rd 222 m Railway Cres Opp Perratt CL 272 m Railway Cres at Alan St 438 m Washington Av Opp Niagara Park Shopping Centre 533 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Orchard Quarter - Unrivalled Opportunity within State of the Art Mixed Industrial Commercial Use Precinct with Food Innovation Hub
Located on Sunny Bank Road and enjoying an elevated Easterly aspect is this exciting new environmentally conscious, mixed-use development. Benefiting from gentle tiering of the site accentuating cooling Easterly breezes, the Park features a spectacular mixture of proposed uses including childcare, veterinary hospital, gymnasium and health clubs, industrial warehousing, retail trade offerings, restaurant, cafe, food innovation hub, food processing facility, and neighbourhood shops.
With the overall precinct offering sum 14,454 m2 approx. of lettable area across 64 premises, sizes available range from 60 m2 to 2,285 m2 with the ability to add additional premises to these ranges, the precinct suits many business types, with adaptable floor plans, green energy efficient design principles and modern tasteful architecture.
Undoubtedly, the project is sure to leave a lasting impression on your customers and clients whilst capitalising on the economic drivers currently improving year on year on the Central Coast NSW.
• DA Approved overall precinct offering a wide range of space with 14,454 m2 approx. of lettable area across 64 premises
• Consisting of up to 11,435 m2 of Industrial, warehousing & trade units available
• In addition, premises available for childcare, veterinary practices, cafes, restaurants, various gyms and associated uses, general industry trade units and industrial warehousing
• Approved 94 place Childcare Early Learning Centre
• A premium integrated mixed-use development
• Multiple leading green environmental initiatives
• Mixture of Industrial, Retail & Medical grade improvements
• Zoning IN 1 – General Industrial
For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss the features and benefits this modern, green, environmentally friendly, architectural masterpiece can provide for your business, please call Ben Purdue 0450 719 6... or Josh Nercessian 0468 880 5... today.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504027387Last Updated: 13 Aug 2022