27 Eastlake Parade,
Kingston, ACT 2604
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 27 Eastlake Parade
Train stations within 5 km of 27 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, ACT 2604 Distance Canberra Railway Station 886 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 27 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, ACT 2604 Distance Wentworth Av After Giles St 284 m Wentworth Av Opp Old Bus Depot Markets 305 m Wentworth Av Old Bus Depot Markets 317 m Eyre St After Howitt St 439 m Wentworth Av Before Dawes St 581 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Own your piece of the Foreshore - leased until Q2 2022
- Prime waterfront location
- High quality existing fitout
- Short term lease to Keggins Estates
• The Dockside development is positioned on a high-profile corner site with direct frontage to the Kingston Harbour and Foreshore, as well as Eastlake Parade and Trevillian Quay in the heart of the Kingston Foreshore precinct.
• The high profile 14,000m² development comprises a mix of retail and residential units, and is surrounded by a mix of retail, office and residential properties providing high demand for services, restaurants and amenities.
• Unit 135 provides 169m² of retail space, 64m² of outdoor seating area, 3 secure basement carparks and a combined 115m² of storage space and includes additional kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
• The unit is currently leased until 30 April 2022 to Keggins Estate, who are currently developing Sapphire at the Kingston Foreshore, and using the unit as a high quality and fitted out display suite. Keggins Estate recently extended the lease for a further 2 years from April 2020.
• The estimated net passing income for the property is $112,021ex GST per annum.
Contact Colliers International for more information and to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503105758Last Updated: 11 Jun 2020