27 & 29-31 Anzac Avenue
Redcliffe, QLD 4020
Auction In-Rooms 12th September 2019
PRIME COMMERCIAL / RETAIL / HIGH RISE DEVELOPMENT SITE
* Strategic 2,103sqm corner allotment consisting of two existing commercial buildings
* Mixed Use Urban Neighbourhood/Centre Zone
* 30 metre build height maximising future development potential
* Existing holding income
* Located in heart of Redcliffe Peninsula commercial/retail hub
* Flexibility to Invest / Occupy / Develop / Landbank
* Genuine Vendors have given clear instructions to sell at or prior to Auction
Just 32 kilometres north of Brisbane's CBD, Redcliffe is accessible via the Bruce Highway and the Gateway Arterial Road to the Port of Brisbane and the Brisbane domestic and international airports (only 20 minutes away). The suburb has a diverse range of both public and private business activities including tourism, manufacturing and light industry, retail and the fishing and seafood industry. The subject property has public transport connections out front and is walking distance from the beach.
Auction In-Rooms (if not sold prior) Thursday 12th September 2019 at Brisbane Riverview Hotel, Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact your EXCLUSIVE Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID 21137903
Property ID: 503293738Last Updated: 11 Nov 2019