26 Euston Road
Glenvale, QLD 4350
Price Reduced! $1,890,000
4.54ha (11.22 acres)
Ample onsite parking
Low Impact Industry
Tenanted Investment Details
Incredible 5 year Tenanted Industrial Investment opportunity with huge upside - Current Net Yield of 5.8%
- Tenanted Investment with huge upside
- 5 year lease commenced 29 March 2019
- Re-development options + great location
Located within an emerging industrial precinct and within close proximity to the Toowoomba West Wellcamp Airport, Bunnings, Boral and the proposed Kaufland Retail Centre, the property has increasing exposure due to the growing traffic numbers along Euston Road accessing the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing.
26 Euston Road has been greatly improved since the current owners purchased the property, spending approx. $1 million on earthworks, concreting and the construction of 3 new colorbond sheds for the current tenants.
The 45,400m2 property encompasses the following buildings:
286m2 Dwelling with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wraparound verandas, lounge, dining and kitchen which is currently being renovated. The property is separate to the lands and includes an approx. 4,000m2 of land with the option to convert to offices as an uplift.
The tenant Maks Caravan Repairs who have recently signed a new 5 year lease (March 2019) with a 5 year option, occupies the following:
• 80m2 Office – Colorbond exterior, concrete footing and floor with steel frame.
• 2 x High Bay Colorbond Sheds – 311m2 each plus a 158m2 awning – reinforced concrete footings and floor with steel portal frame. One of the sheds contains a staff lunch room and enmities as well as a mezzanine office, with the other shed also includes amenities and mezzanine storage.
• 1 x 300m2 low bay shed once again constructed of reinforced concrete footing and floor, steel portal frame and colorbond exterior.
• The site has also been improved by concrete hardstand driveways and shed surrounds, water tanks, retaining wall, onsite septic sewerage systems and blue metal hardstand.
Recently valued (March 2019) by Webster and Cavanagh at $2.075 million and with a current net yield of 5.8%, 26 Euston Road offers fantastic buying with the opportunity to value add.
Property ID: 503206690Last Updated: 13 Nov 2019