26 Burns Street,
Fernvale, QLD 4306
Submit All Offers
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 26 Burns Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 26 Burns Street, Fernvale, QLD 4306 Distance Brisbane Valley Hwy at Fernvale 380 m Brisbane Valley Hwy at Fernvale South 2.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
FLEXIBLE PROPERTY IN COMMERCIAL ZONE ON BRISBANE VALLEY HIGHWAY
* Commercial Zoning (Centre) property
* High exposure to Brisbane Valley Highway
* Two street frontage and large block of land
* Currently has two bedroom house that can be used immediately
* Town water and sewage
* 10 minutes to Warrego Highway (approx)
* 20 minutes to Ipswich CBD (approx)
* 50 minutes to Brisbane (approx)
* Motivated owner and open to suggestions about the use of the property
* Contact Mumtaz Saleem for further details or an inspection 0405 669 264
PRICE: Contact Agent
BUILDING AREA: 160sqm approx.
LAND AREA: 1,054sqm approx.
Fernvale is a small town in South East Queensland, Australia. Approximately 60 kilometres west of Brisbane, it lies on the Brisbane River, at the southern end of the region of Somerset. It is a rapidly developing rural township located within the urban footprint of the South East Queensland Regional Plan 2009 The town acts as a centre for the adjacent areas of Fairney View, Vernor and Wivenhoe Pocket.
Property ID: 502334738Last Updated: 16 Jun 2020