243 Chalmers Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Key property information
Map of 243 Chalmers Street
Train stations within 5 km of 243 Chalmers Street, Redfern, NSW 2016 Distance Redfern Station 600 m Central Station 1.1 km Capitol Square Light Rail Station 1.4 km Paddy's Markets Light Rail Station 1.4 km Green Square Station 1.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 243 Chalmers Street, Redfern, NSW 2016 Distance Central Station Light Rail 1.1 km Exhibition Light Rail Station 1.8 km Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station 2.6 km Star City Light Rail Station 3 km John Street Square Light Rail 3.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 243 Chalmers Street, Redfern, NSW 2016 Distance Chalmers St After Wells St 144 m Redfern Park, Redfern St 152 m Elizabeth St at Redfern St 212 m Redfern Park, Elizabeth St 284 m Chalmers St Before Cleveland St 291 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Boutique development site in the heart of Redfern
- Development opportunity (STCA)
- 249sqm * block
- Superbly located
Situated in a sought-after City Fringe locale, 243 Chalmer Street is a boutique development site^ on a substantial block of 249sqm*. The property presents an excellent opportunity to further value add through development or extensive refurbishment ^. The property currently comprises a three-bedroom apartment, with a 1880s shop front occupied by a newsagency. At the rear of the property is a self-contained studio, a flexible loft style space and one car space at the side of the property.
• Boutique mixed use development opportunity in Redfern (STCA)
• Superbly located only moments away from Redfern Station, cafes, restaurants, and local amenities
• Central location within close proximity to Sydney CBD
• Rare 249sqm * block in a sought-after City Fringe location
• Opportunity to further capitalise through development at the rear of the property
• Estimated fully leased income after development approx. $100k
I.B Property are excited to offer 243 Chalmers Street, Redfern for sale by way of Public Auction on Thursday, 19th May 2022 at 10.30am.
For more information or to organise a site inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 504055487Last Updated: 21 May 2022