24 Albion Street,
Warwick, QLD 4370
$975,000.00 (Going Concern)
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 24 Albion Street
Tenanted Investment - National Retailer!
Warwick is located 130 kilometres south-west of Brisbane, the Southern Downs is a location of choice for business, investment and employment, the region's abundant industry diversity and transport infrastructure underpin its role as a major hub for South East Queensland's agricultural, manufacturing and food processing, health and aged care, tourism and transport.
The main features of this property are:
- Head lease to Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) to 9th October 2021 with options until 9th October 2036.
- Current annual rental of $74,030.37 p.a. net + GST.
- Prominent corner position of 2,023m2 improved with 606m2* of showroom, workshop, warehouse and drive through awning.
- Fixed annual increases of 3% per annum.
- Prime highway location with neighbouring tenants Bunnings, Supercheap, KFC, BP, Aldi and more.
- Beaurepaires have more than 250 stores Nationally and has been a staple within the Australian tyre market.
For further details or to book an inspection, please contact Markus Eames of LJ Hooker Commercial on 0407 388 856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property ID: 503480186Last Updated: 25 May 2020