231-233 Park Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Private Sale - $2,290,000
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 231-233 Park Street
Train stations within 5 km of 231-233 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 Distance Southern Cross Station 2 km Flinders Street Railway Station 2 km Flagstaff Station 2.7 km Melbourne Central Station 2.7 km Parliament Station 2.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 231-233 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 Distance 25-Cecil St/Park St (South Melbourne) 92 m 24-Clarendon St/Park St (South Melbourne) 140 m 129-Park St/Clarendon St (South Melbourne) 147 m 130a-Raglan St/Clarendon St (South Melbourne) 276 m 26-Ferrars St/Park St (South Melbourne) 339 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 231-233 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 Distance Ferrars St/Dorcas St (South Melbourne) 435 m Coote St/Dorcas St (South Melbourne) 517 m South Melbourne Market/Cecil St (South Melbourne) 529 m Queen St/Dorcas St (South Melbourne) 545 m Ferrars St/City Rd (South Melbourne) 790 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
A TROPHY SOUTH MELBOURNE CORNER FREEHOLD INVESTMENT
- New 3+3 Year Lease to Andros Barker’s
- Net Income of $83,809 P.A.
- Immediate City Fringe Location
• A stunning two-level trophy corner retail investment with first floor offices with a total GBA of 195sqm* in addition to first floor outdoor deck of 28sqm*.
• Fully leased to Andros Barker’s Australia Pty Ltd, French based multi-national corporation.
• Offered with a brand new 3+3-year lease which commenced in April 2021.
• Current net passing income of $83,809 per annum + GST (as at 1 October 2021)
• In-built rental growth with fixed 3.0% annual rental increases (to market at renewal)
• Exceptional first floor outdoor entertainment area with terrific viewing corridors
• Highly exposed corner site of 156sqm* with frontages to both Park Street and Church Street
• Exceptional and cosmopolitan City Fringe location within close proximity to the Melbourne CBD, the world-renowned Crown Casino, Clarendon Street and South Melbourne Market.
• Commercial 1 Zoning within the City of Port Phillip
• Well serviced by public transport networks including the Park Street and Clarendon Street Trams.
Colliers is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 231-233 Park Street, South Melbourne via Private Sale - $2,290,000
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents
Tom Isaksson | +61 422 154 5...
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 5...
Joff Mithen | +61 430 759 4...
Property ID: 503937014Last Updated: 17 Jan 2022
More properties from Colliers - Melbourne
Contact AgentNicholas Building, 31-41 Swanston Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agent141 Flinders Lane,Melbourne, VIC 3000