230 Cavendish Road,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
Offers to Purchase to be submitted in writing
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 230 Cavendish Road
Train stations within 5 km of 230 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo, QLD 4151 Distance Coorparoo Station 1.1 km Norman Park Station 1.7 km Buranda Station 2 km Morningside Station 3 km Park Road Station 3.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 230 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo, QLD 4151 Distance Cavendish Rd at Shire Street 82 m Cavendish Rd at York Street 282 m Cavendish Rd at Coorparoo Shops 382 m Old Cleveland Rd at Coorparoo 387 m Old Cleveland Rd at Macauly Street 394 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Extremely Rare Freehold Investment With Development Upside
- Freehold 100% Leased Block of Units
- Substantial Development Upside
- 1093 sqm regular shape land.
* Extremely rare opportunity to acquire future development site with holding income.
* The subject property offers 1093sqm regular shape improved land area. 28m frontage to Cavendish Road.
* Current improvements 6 x 2-bedroom units, 1 x 5-bedroom house split into two brick buildings.
* The buildings are in good condition, and are 100% leased on short and long term agreements.
* Gross passing income $122,200. Net Passing income $94,336 per annum (approx) (excludes land tax).
* Substantial upside with development approval for 6 x 2 bedroom units and 3 x 3 bedroom townhouses.
* Previous development approval for 15 units. 2-3 bedroom mix.
* Zoning: Low to Medium Residential. (2 or 3 Storey Mix) Zone.
* Prime Coorparoo position with city glimpses and potentially substantial view in re-development.
* Located only 4km to the Brisbane CBD, the property has close access to public transport including bus and train stations.
* The sellers have provided clear instructions to sell the property via formal offers to purchase to be submitted in writing by 26th of June, 2020 (unless sold prior).
Property ID: 503561106Last Updated: 10 Jul 2020