23 Wotan Street,
Innaloo, WA 6018
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 23 Wotan Street
Train stations within 5 km of 23 Wotan Street, Innaloo, WA 6018 Distance Stirling Station 1.4 km Glendalough Station 3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 23 Wotan Street, Innaloo, WA 6018 Distance Odin Rd After Scarborough Beach Rd 47 m Scarborough Beach Rd After Wotan St 104 m Scarborough Beach Rd After Ewen St 135 m Odin Rd After Cloates St 141 m Scarborough Beach Rd After Odin Rd 231 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Strategic and Rare Mixed Use Site
The site is one of the last mixed use development opportunities in the Innaloo precinct with direct frontange to Scarborough Beach Road. In addition the existing improvements could be utilised as consulting rooms in the short to medium term.
Key Features Include:
- Strategic and rare mixed use site.
- Occupies a prime location within the established retail/commercial precinct of Innaloo.
- Potential to develop a mixed use project under the Southern Precinct Local Development Plan.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a small site of 1,108 sqm with wide frontage to Scarborough Beach Road.
- Close to major facilities, surrounded by large established catchment base and prominent retailers.
- Ideal opportunity for developers to capitalise on the next phase of growth within Innaloo precinct including the future expansion of the Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre.
- Approval granted for consulting rooms within existing improvements.
Offers to Purchase closing Wednesday 26 August 2020 at 3pm (AWST).
Property ID: 503617122Last Updated: 7 Aug 2020