23 Mabel Street,
Atherton, QLD 4883
Key property information
Map of 23 Mabel Street
McMahon’s Betta Home Living - Atherton & Mareeba
McMahon’s Betta Home Living is a well-recognised and successful franchise and are part of one of the largest national buying groups, ensuring competitive wholesale prices.
- McMahon’s Betta Home Living has been operating for 47 years. Sales include whitegoods, brown-goods, Small Appliances, furniture, kitchen & cooking appliances, cooling & heating appliances, vacuums, phones & gadgets.
- McMahon’s clientele is from repeat local customers and tourists needing electrical/home items.
- The Betta Home Living group are a great organisation to deal with. They are always willing to help and offer advice if required.
- Established operating systems and networks
- 2 x Delivery trucks included
- Both stores carry stock of around $400,000 per store depending on the market demand and time of year.
23 Mabel Street, Atherton:
- The 931m2 allotment has a frontage to Mabel Street of 20.1m and a depth of 46.3m to Grainger Lane.
- Off-street parking for staff at rear of building and ample street parking for customers at front of building.
- Showroom (approx.600m2)
- Retail fit-out with large windows at front of store.
- Shower, toilets
- 2 x offices & lunchroom
- Under shop storage (approx.300m2)
- Loading area at rear of building.
- Building was built in 1986, constructed of concrete & timber cladding.
- The site is fenced on three sides with a gate on back boundary
253 Byrnes Street, Mareeba:
- The 1,012m2 allotment has a frontage to Byrnes Street of 20.1m and a depth of 50.3m.
- 5 car parks at front of building
- Showroom (approx.800m2)
- Rear area (approx.250m2)
- Plenty of onsite storage space
- Loading area at rear of building. Side access to rear of building
- Building was built in 1993, constructed of masonry block.
- The back of the building is fully fenced with a gate to side of building.
Ideally situated one street back from the main street. Adjacent to a café and across from Saint Joseph’s Primary School. Atherton township is considered as the southern business hub of the Atherton Tablelands.
High exposure in an unbeatable position on the main street of Mareeba. Located between Coles & Mobile Fuel Station.
OPTIONS OF PURCHASE
The options to purchase are;
1. The freehold buildings with vacant possession – Mareeba & Atherton premises together.
2. Lease both buildings and purchase the stock. Includes fixtures & fittings
3. Purchase the freehold properties and stock.
Excellent, well known, well established business with Freehold Commercial Properties. Inquire today to find out more, or to request more information.
Property ID: 503900098Last Updated: 29 Sep 2021