223 High Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
Please contact agent
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 223 High Street
Train stations within 5 km of 223 High Street, Prahran, VIC 3181 Distance Prahran Station 552 m Windsor Station 555 m Hawksburn Station 1 km Toorak Station 1.5 km South Yarra Station 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 223 High Street, Prahran, VIC 3181 Distance 32-Hornby St/High St (Prahran) 111 m 31-Chapel St/High St (Prahran) 163 m 33-the Avenue/High St (Prahran) 290 m 44-Duke St/Chapel St (Prahran) 297 m 46-Chatham St/Chapel St (Prahran) 353 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 223 High Street, Prahran, VIC 3181 Distance 32-Surrey Rd/Malvern Rd (South Yarra) 535 m 32-Bendigo St/Malvern Rd (Prahran) 540 m Chapel St/Malvern Rd (South Yarra) 562 m Francis St/Malvern Rd (South Yarra) 576 m Murray St/Williams Rd (Prahran) 601 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Trophy asset leased to one of Melbourne’s best hospitality groups, with options until 2034
- Rental of $152,082 p.a.
- Fixed 4% annual rent increases
- Thriving entertainment/dining precinct
Key investment highlights are as follows
• Rental of $152,082 p.a. plus GST (approx.), as at August 2021
• Fully leased, with options until 2034
• Stunning refurbished interior by renowned design firm, Ewert Leaf
• Tenant trading as the hugely popular restaurant, Firebird by Hanoi Hannah
• Operated by Commune Group who also run Hanoi Hannah, Tokyo Tina, Hanoi Hannah New Quarter etc.
• Activity Centre zoned site of 294m2 (approx.) with rear laneway
• In the heart of Melbourne’s hottest entertainment/dining precinct
• Only metres from Chapel Street and surrounded by a plethora of popular venues including Neptune Food & Wine, The Smith, Huxtaburger, Hawker Hall, Mr Miyagi, Hanoi Hannah, Tokyo Tina
• Highly affluent catchment of surrounding residents
• Immediate precinct a ‘go-to’ destination for all Metro Melbourne residents and tourists
Colliers strongly recommends this trophy investment for your serious consideration. For further information please contact the Colliers agents below.
Property ID: 503814010Last Updated: 11 May 2021