22 Centennial Avenue,
Chatswood, NSW 2067
FOR SALE $9,250,000
Key property information
Map of 22 Centennial Avenue
Train stations within 5 km of 22 Centennial Avenue, Chatswood, NSW 2067 Distance Chatswood Station 489 m Artarmon Station 1.2 km Roseville Station 1.7 km Lindfield Station 2.8 km St Leonards Station 3.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 22 Centennial Avenue, Chatswood, NSW 2067 Distance Centennial Av Opp Chatswood Public School 39 m Chatswood Public School, Centennial Av 121 m Chatswood High School, Centennial Av 159 m Centennial Av Opp Chatswood High School 170 m Chatswood Public School, Pacific Hwy 176 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3.5 STAR 4 LEVEL, 32 ROOM BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Impressive spacious lounge and reception area with 2 communal kitchens 32 self-contained rooms with ensuite and all with a balcony or a courtyard. Variety of room sizes 2 x 1 BR, 1 x 35sqm 29 rooms are approximately 25 sqm in size, 16 rooms feature air conditioning. 3 rooms can be turned into double rooms by the removal of the partition walls. Built in 1958 of double brick and concrete slab construction, meticulously redesigned to represent the classic Victorian styled era.
Proven and secure cash flow business:
2018 Pre covid GAR $1,028,744.00 Financial year
2019 Pre covid GAR $987,957.00 Financial year
2020 Covid GAR $832,596.00 Financial year
2021 Covid GAR $811,487.00 Financial year
2022 GAR $586,228.00 as at 31 June 2022 (expected GAR of $100,000 to $108,000 per month. Projected income 2022 over $1 million).
• Under same management for 41 years, will be sold as going concern with full inventory accommodating sale
• Will be sold under two separate contracts
• Business contract comprising of the business and inventory
• Contract of Sale for the land
• Free WI-FI for all guests accessible in every room and well received on all levels
• Remote lighting front of building, security key boxes and outdoor security phone
• NBN throughout the building, plus cost saving solar panels
• Power board allowance for separate electricity metres if required
• Fully Fire compliant door frames and ceilings all reinforced in preparation to make STRATA compliant
• All rooms have bathroom, balconies, bar fridge, TV, microwave, tea & coffee making facilities, phone, hairdryer, iron & ironing boards, ceiling fans, heating radiators
• In house laundry service is available on site
The Charrington is strategically located within a short distance to all of Sydney's major attractions and a short 400m stroll to the busy metropolis of Chatswood shopping precinct where you will find major banks & ATMs, movie theatres, cafes, eateries, Westfield and Chatswood Chase.
Inspections by private appointment.
Property ID: 504106391Last Updated: 9 Aug 2022