216 Wentworth Parade,
Success, WA 6164
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 216 Wentworth Parade
Train stations within 5 km of 216 Wentworth Parade, Success, WA 6164 Distance Aubin Grove Station 1.3 km Cockburn Central Station 2.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 216 Wentworth Parade, Success, WA 6164 Distance Wentworth Pde Before Richmond Ent 115 m Wentworth Pde After Bartram Rd 121 m Wentworth Pde Before Bartram Rd 144 m Wentworth Pde After Richmond Ent 259 m Wentworth Pde Before Dunlap Rd 435 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Brand-New Childcare Investment Leased to Top Tier WA Operator
- Strong Trading Childcare
- Licensed for 87 Places
- Established Catchment
- 15 Year lease expiring January 2037 with 4 x 5 year options
- Securely leased to experienced WA operator, Sagewood Early Learning
- Net Income: $269,700 + GST
- Tenant pays all outgoings
- Fixed 2.75% annual rent increases
- Located approximately 22 kms south of the Perth CBD in the established suburb of Success, ideally positioned between the Cockburn Central town centre precinct and Success Primary School.
- Conveniently situated on the same street as Success Primary School which accommodates 704 students.
- Brand new, architect designed, premium quality childcare centre licensed for 87 LDC places
- Significant depreciation benefits
- Compelling demographic with limited competition. The suburb Success is situated with the City of Cockburn (LGA), the population of Cockburn is forecast to increase from approximately 112,000 to 165,989 in 2041, an increase of 57,687 people.
- Childcare is a highly sought-after asset class favoured for its defensive characteristics: long term leases, fixed rental increases, strong tenant covenants and underpinned by significant Government funding offering investors secure, long-term returns.
- Childcare was one of the biggest single spending measures in Labor's 2022 election campaign which included a $5.4 billion commitment to increase subsidies for 96% of families. The 2021-22 Federal Budget allocated approximately $11.4 billion in combined funding to the sector.
To request a copy of the Information Memorandum or discuss the opportunity further, please contact the Joint Exclusive Selling Agents LJ Hooker Commercial Perth or MMJ Real Estate (WA).
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504078939Last Updated: 23 Jun 2022
More properties from LJ Hooker Commercial - Perth
Sale: From $420,000 + GST Lease: Contact Agents51 Queen Victoria Street,Fremantle, WA 6160
Lease: $295/sqm net + GST Sale: From $1.55m + GST3 & 4, 464 Murray Street,Perth, WA 6000
For Sale or Lease - Priced to Move - Contact AgentG2, 63 Adelaide Terrace,East Perth, WA 6004