21 Wellsford Drive,
East Bendigo, VIC 3550
$520,000 - $560,000
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 21 Wellsford Drive
Train stations within 5 km of 21 Wellsford Drive, East Bendigo, VIC 3550 Distance Bendigo Station 4 km Epsom Station 4.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 21 Wellsford Drive, East Bendigo, VIC 3550 Distance Piper Lane/Piper Rd (East Bendigo) 237 m Wellsford Dr NTH/Piper Lane (East Bendigo) 354 m Piper Rd/McDowalls Rd (East Bendigo) 385 m Bendigo Airport/Victa Rd (East Bendigo) 457 m Strickland Rd/Powells Ave (East Bendigo) 608 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Successful Tyre/Automotive Business with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- WIWO - Business and Free-Hold!
- 5KW solar panel system
- ‘Fasep’ wheel aligner
Internally you’ve got a 305m² space with a 37m² office staff facilities and a clear span warehouse area of 268m² with high bay lighting and electric roller door approx. 5metres wide and 4.8metres high. With tilt slab construction and has security fencing.
Specialising in mechanical repairs to all makes and models, wheel alignments, wheel changing and repairs, suspension, full tyre range whilst using state of the art, completely computerised, Italian equipment and technology.
Another super original feature that I’d doubt no other tyre business in town would have is an automatic tyre lift that carries your tyres up a small lift to the mezzanine storage space where all of you tyres are kept making it far less physical on your body.
What’s on offer..
* Top of the line ‘Fasep’ wheel aligner which is certified every 12months and can take up to 4,000kgs
* 5KW solar panel system
* Massive mezzanine storage space
* Hoists – 1x 4 post with 2 jacking beams (4 tonnes)
* Spring press compressor (for suspension)
* All tools needed
* All quality oils, oil pumps and all other parts needed
* A full kitchen
* A full bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet
* An office space for reception purposes and bookwork
* High bay lighting and electric roller door with security fencing
* Polished epoxy floor loads of power points, drainage channel and two sinks
This is an outstanding opportunity to take over a business that has the infrastructure, equipment and an excellent name and marketing systems in place that provides a platform for further growth.
Positioned just 3km out of central Bendigo and in the thriving well-known industrial precinct of East Bendigo.
So if you’ve been dreaming of being your own boss and have a passion in tyre and automotive care you cannot miss this chance!!
Property ID: 503372302Last Updated: 29 Aug 2020