205 Wirranilla Road,
Kilmore, VIC 3764
Key property information
Map of 205 Wirranilla Road
Train stations within 5 km of 205 Wirranilla Road, Kilmore, VIC 3764 Distance Wandong Station 3.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
A Major Victorian Land Opportunity - 4,000 acres* on the Hume Freeway
- 4,000 acres (1,600 Ha)* on the Hume Fwy
- Minutes from Kilmore & Wallan
- Suits 37 Lot Rural Subdivision (stpa)
Comprising almost 1,600 Ha (4,000 Acres) and situated just minutes north of Wallan and Beveridge, between the townships of Wandong and Kilmore along the Hume Freeway, these three expansive landholdings are very strategically positioned.
With enormous scale and the potential for a rural residential subdivision, these three properties which are currently utilised as Blue Gum Plantations are a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase land on the edge of Melbourne’s ever-expanding metropolis.
* 4,000 acres / 1,600 Ha over three properties (approx)
* Offered with 5-10 year forestry right leaseback
* 50km north of Melbourne CBD
* Minutes from Kilmore, Wandong and Wallan
* 12km from Melbourne's current urban growth boundary
* Potential for 37 x 100acre (40Ha) rural allotments (stpa)
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing 12 noon, Thursday 28th October 2021.
Property ID: 503917906Last Updated: 12 Oct 2021