200 Connelly Road,
Lambells Lagoon, NT 0822
Key property information
Map of 200 Connelly Road
LARGE-SCALE MANGO AGGREGATION
- 283Ha* planted Kensington Pride & R2E2
- Multiple water licences 2,319ML pa
- Quality property improvements
Key investment highlights include:
- Total land area of 2,527.39Ha*
- Established orchards comprising a total planted area of 283.35Ha* to predominantly Kensington Pride Mangoes with the remainder 13Ha* planted to R2E2 Mangoes and further development land for expansion or diversification
- High rainfall region, plus multiple water licences amounting 2,319ML* per year
- Irrigation water supplied by registered bores equipped with submersible pumps and reticulated to plantings via poly pipeline and laterals
- Average production over the past three years has been in excess of 1,556,000kg*
- Quality property improvements including a recently developed 5,065sqm* packing/grading shed with 280sqm* of cool rooms, managers residences, 105* person staff quarters, machinery sheds, chemical sheds and sundry improvements
- Opportunity to increase throughput volume or revenue through the packing shed which is currently operating at 40%* of its capacity
- Strategically located and benefits from early seasonal harvesting
- For sale in one-line or as individual properties
The Northern Territory Mango Aggregation features the characteristics of a highly productive horticultural enterprise, benefitting from scale, fertile soils, operational efficiency, idyllic climate and desirable location.
For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing on Thursday 26 October 2023 at 4pm.
For further information, please contact the agents below:
0400 859 6...
0418 809 8...
0404 335 267
Property ID: 504414604Last Updated: 5 Nov 2023