20 Moffatt Street
Ipswich, QLD 4305
Fully Leased Boarding House: Cash Flow Gold Mine
- $71,088* annual net income
- 2 separate buildings on 2 titles
- 1,082m²* land holding
20 Moffatt Street is comprised of two tenanted and recently renovated boarding houses located in a quiet street a few minutes from Ipswich CBD. The houses are complimented by the range of amenity on its door step being only a short walk to the CBD, University of Southern Queensland, St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital and a wide range of employment and shopping precincts.
Ipswich is a major beneficiary of the significant Government and private investment that is driving employment growth in South East Queensland. The commitment of Rheinmetall to base their manufacturing site in Ipswich for the delivery of their Dept of Defence contract is just one more example of the attractiveness of the location for new era job creation.
The key benefits of owning this property include:
• Net annual income of $71,088 from 12 private tenancies
• Forecast annual net income $81,748
• 2 separate buildings on 2 titles
• 1,082m²* land holding
• Fully approved to operate as a boarding house along with an approved management plan
• Potential to improve income performance via a DA to convert the front property into a 6 bedroom student accommodation dwelling
• On site car spaces plus great on-street parking
• Close to Ipswich CBD, University Campus, hospital, shopping and dining options
• Walking distance to public transport (train and bus) options
• Professionally managed
• Strong potential for future redevelopment on this near CBD location
• NBN connected - all internet services included in rent
• Each room comes with a large built-in wardrobe, bed and mattress, desk, and chair
Please contact the exclusive agents to gain access to the due diligence material or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503288658Last Updated: 17 Oct 2019