190 - 192 Stirling Street
Perth, WA 6000
Quality Leased Office with Development Upside
- Large corner landholding 3,958*m²
- Fully-leased net income $1,063,629* p.a
- Over 70% of income - Government tenants
The opportunity includes an anchor tenancy to a government agency and is well-located amongst the recently gentrified Stirling Street precinct, at the north-eastern gateway to the Perth CBD.
Less than one kilometre from the centre of the CBD, the property is in an up-and-coming part of Perth with easy access to the vibrant hospitality of Northbridge and Perth’s major road networks.
The current planning parameters applicable to the site open up a range of future re-development options which underpin the high inherent land value in the property.
The key attributes of this property include:
• High quality building on corner site with attractive streetscape
• Net lettable area of 2,795 square metres over two floors
• Large sub-divisible floor plates with central core, high ceilings and end-of-trip facilities
• 'Mixed-Use' zoning
• Well-located within Stirling Street commercial / residential precinct
• 80 car bays equating to a parking ratio of 1 bay per 35 square metres of lettable area
• 89%* leased
The property is offered for sale by Offers to Purchase campaign closing 4pm (AWST), Thursday 14 November 2019.
*All numbers are approximate, as at 1/11/19.
Property ID: 503363266Last Updated: 12 Nov 2019