19 Pease Street,
Manoora, QLD 4870
$1.3 million + GST
Key property information
Map of 19 Pease Street
Train stations within 5 km of 19 Pease Street, Manoora, QLD 4870 Distance Cairns Station 3.4 km Portsmith Station 3.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 19 Pease Street, Manoora, QLD 4870 Distance Pease St NR Murray St (Cairns Villa & Leisure Pk) 50 m Olive Street Near Moody Street (HNR) 71 m Reservoir Road at Pease Street 335 m Pease St Near Reservoir Rd (Hail N Ride) 340 m Piccones Shopping Village (Jensen St) (HNR) 588 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Get Exposed in this Modern Showroom/Office Facility on a Prominent Corner
Improvements include a fully air-conditioned showroom area of approximately 140 sqm, plus offices including a large boardroom or training room, storeroom areas with a well appointed kitchen and two sets of amenities. There is also a roller door access to the warehouse component of 140 sqm. The property has 9 onsite car parks for clients and staff.
The ultra modern facility would suit a number of uses and is ready for immediate occupancy.
* Impressive standalone facility with easy access and plenty of parking
* Land area 807 sqm
* Total building area 487 sqm with full glass frontage and an ultra modern look
* Improvements include showroom area 140 sqm, warehouse 137 sqm, office areas, amenities & kitchen 210 sqm
* Fully fitted out to a quality standard and is ready for immediate occupation and would suit a number of users such as training rooms, offices plus showroom operators
* Onsite parking for 9 vehicles
* Plenty of exposure and signage opportunities
* Asking price $1.3 million + GST
Knight Frank Cairns is an independently owned office within the Knight Frank global network, servicing Far North Queensland in all its commercial property requirements.
Knight Frank Cairns has been successfully operating for over 30 years and incorporates three departments into the one office; a vastly experienced Valuation department, a high-level Investment and Facilities Management division, and a Commercial Sales and Leasing department.
Knight Frank Cairns is able to provide a more accurate assessment of the local property market due to the combination of services which it offers, combined with the commitment of a team of highly professional, experienced staff who are supported by state-of-the-art research, technological and administrative resources.
Property ID: 503793174Last Updated: 18 May 2021
More properties from Knight Frank - Cairns