180-186 Wayne Goss Drive,
Berrinba, QLD 4117
Sale: $528,060 + GST, Lease: $34,527 Nett + GST
Key property information
Map of 180-186 Wayne Goss Drive
Train stations within 5 km of 180-186 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba, QLD 4117 Distance Kingston Station 4.3 km Woodridge Train Station 4.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 180-186 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba, QLD 4117 Distance Fifth Ave at Robinson Court 153 m Fifth Ave at Christina Way 215 m Browns Plains Rd at Magnesium Drive 234 m Macarthy Rd at Fifth Avenue 260 m Macarthy Rd at Devine Street 420 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Brand New Industrial Warehouses
- Six modern strata-titled units
- Sizes ranging from 203sqm to 250sqm
- Estimated completion 1st Quarter 2021
- Warehouse sizes vary from 203.1sqm to 250.8sqm
- Air-conditioned corporate style mezzanine offices
- Clearspan tilt panel warehouses to maximise pallet racking
- Electric container height roller doors
- On-grade parking including some undercover
- Functional complex with dual crossovers
- Prominent signage
- Minutes to Logan and Gateway Motorways
- Centrally located between Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Ipswich
Unit 1 - 243.4sqm - UNDER CONTRACT
Unit 2 - 203.1sqm - UNDER OFFER
Unit 3 - 203.1sqm - SOLD
Unit 4 - 203.1sqm - UNDER OFFER
Unit 5 - 203.1sqm - UNDER OFFER
Unit 6 - 250.8sqm - UNDER CONTRACT
The above pricing is exclusive of GST and Outgoings.
This high exposure complex is located at the entrance of the South West 1 Enterprise Park, a premium industrial estate centrally positioned between Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Ipswich.
It has direct access to Browns Plains Road and is in close proximity to the Logan Motorway which benefits from $500 million surrounding road and infrastructure upgrades. This location provides excellent access to Brisbane's motorway networks.
The site neighbours Berrinba Central which is leased to major brands including United Petroleum, World Gym, Bridgestone Tyre and Auto and Starbucks Coffee. Stage 2 is approved for a state of the art multi level medical centre with Stage 3 approved for a tavern/club.
Property ID: 503588210Last Updated: 22 Jun 2021