178 DUNNS AVENUE,
Harrisville, QLD 4307
Key property information
Map of 178 DUNNS AVENUE
Commercial Hydroponic Opportunity
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Comprising a total land area of 26* hectares, presently utilised for the production of culinary herbs, grown under a state-of the art Cravo greenhouse.
• The Property benefits from 25* hectares of arable grazing land on fertile soils, providing significant future growth opportunities for expansion of the greenhouse (earth works complete). This would provide further diversification to other plant varieties or room for further growth of existing lines within the enterprise.
• Featuring first-class irrigation infrastructure, supported by secure medium priority water allocation from the Warrill View Irrigation Scheme (50* megalitres), as well as multiple on-farm water storages (including combined tank capacity of 400,000* litres), a lined open earth dam (five* megalitres), plus frontage to the adjacent Normanby Gully (230* metres).
• High-quality structural improvements include the large Cravo greenhouse (6,740* square metres), bringing the latest hydroponic technology to the production system, a nutrient shed, modern pump shed, potting shed, packing shed with substantial cool storage, office and staff amenities, rural shedding and a two-bedroom manager’s dwelling.
• Herb production is benefited by automated and climate controlled growing conditions, with two new open air growing areas (1,255* square metres), as well as an advanced on-site water treatment plant.
• Long standing relationships with major national supermarkets, Brisbane Markets and retailers.
• Strategically located in the highly desirable Scenic Rim region of south-east Queensland, close to Ipswich (28* kilometres) and Brisbane (66* kilometres), proximate to major client distribution centres (Coles and Woolworths), as well as the Rocklea Market (58* kilometres).
For sale by Expression of Interest closing 12pm (AEST) Friday 3 November 2023.
For further information, please contact:
+ 61 433 160 4...
+ 61 404 781 7...
Property ID: 504416192Last Updated: 8 Nov 2023