173 Biddaddaba Creek Road,
Biddaddaba, QLD 4275
Expressions Of Interest
Key property information
Map of 173 Biddaddaba Creek Road
'Oliva Di Tabragalba' - Stunning Queenslander with olive grove on 20 acres
Travelling home you will drive through your new equestrian town of Biddaddaba, passing Thoroughbred horses and stunning acreage Homesteads. As you enter your new home, you will be reminded of your love affair with the country and the harmonious lifestyle it brings of peace and tranquillity. The residence epitomises a true Queenslander and has been well looked after and maintained by the owners.
The centre point of the house is always the kitchen and this one is sure to impress. With the perfect combination of traditional elements such as timber benchtops & cabinetry plus modern desirable features such as premium stainless-steel appliances and a butler's pantry. The traditional yet modernised features continues throughout the home with a combination of several fireplace's, the comfort of air conditioning and solid original style timber doors & VJ walls that have been retained.
There is enough room for the largest of families with multiple livings areas and the option of 5 bedrooms which includes a very impressive master bedroom & ensuite. The home is perfect for multi-generational living with 'The Barn' - a self-contained outhouse and 'The Granary'- another separate studio or teenager's retreat.
When you explore this beautiful property you will discover multiple outdoor entertaining spaces. Enjoy outdoor living on your veranda where you can relax and appreciate the expansive view of the ranges. In addition, there is the covered and uncovered patio areas overlooking the Olive Grove and the relaxing decks at both 'The Granary' and 'The Barn'.
Set in the pristine Gold Coast Hinterland, at the base of Tamborine Mountain, it is only a short trip to Canungra or Tamborine and with easy access to Brisbane (1 hour) or the Gold Coast (under 45mins).
Potential income opportunities
This beautiful property is suited to those who fantasize about the rural life or those who consider themselves hobby farmers, but there is also the option to use more as a working farm and great potential for multiple income streams:
* The 1100 tree Olive grove can produce approx. 45kg pa of olives per tree, which can be sold in bulk or at the property/local markets. In the past the owners ran an Olive
Farm shop on the weekends. A website, marketing material and bottle labels/designs are available for use.
* The property has a comfortable carrying capacity for livestock, with the inclusion of stables, dam, tack-room and several paddocks
* 'The Granary' - is a studio that is rented for wkd/holiday accommodation via Airbnb, Stayz.com or via its own booking site. Currently averaging 3 nights per week at $330 per night (the granary.com.au). potential for more bookings.
* 'The Barn' - is a tranquil, fully self-contained outhouse with its own private deck which is currently being added to the booking sites for $350 per night.
* The beautiful grounds and Olive Grove make an attractive location for photo shoots/event hire, which can be booked through websites such as 'Pure locations' and 'Ivy & Bleau' (www.purelocations.com.au/harvest-biddaddaba/). Demand is high and additional events could be booked if the new owners wanted to apply for a council permit.
* Existing relationships with cleaners, slashers, environmental sprayers, gardener, handyman
* Homely timber kitchen with walk-in butler's pantry and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, rangehood & 900mm gas Cook-top
* Formal dining room with access onto covered patio overlooking the Olive Grove
* Family living room with ceiling fan & air conditioning. Opens out to huge front veranda
* Additional living area with Fireplace & ceiling fans
* Large home office/study with air conditioning
* Large master bedroom opens out to its own private veranda and comes with air conditioning, ceiling fan, fitted out walk in robe and ensuite
* A further 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with free standing clawfoot bath and separate shower
* Huge veranda that can be accessed from both living areas and a bedroom
* 'The Barn' - a tranquil self-contained outhouse, ideal for multi-generational living, home business/office or Airbnb option
* 'The Granary' - a granny flat/teenage retreat or Airbnb option. Air conditioned 12 ft ceilings, French doors, and polished timber floors throughout
* Laundry with external access
* Under house carport plus wine cellar & storage area
* Covered and uncovered patio/entertainment area
* 2 x 20L rainwater tanks to the house (plus a 30L tank not in used)
* 1,100 olive trees approx. 18 years old (Trees are all designed for mechanical harvesting)
* Bore water can be used through the irrigation system to feed the grove and numerous points around the property including orchard
* Orchard - Kumquat, Guava's, various Mandarins, Lemons, various Limes, Figs, Pomelo
* Stables/shelter with tack-room and power/lights
* Eco safe treatment system
Please call Andrew Hudson on 04054071... to discuss further and organise your private inspection.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but, accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Property ID: 504042327Last Updated: 1 Jun 2022