17 Prince Street,
Grafton, NSW 2460
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 17 Prince Street
High yielding NSW Government Investment
- 3,920m² NLA
- Low outgoings
- 5.5 star NABERS rating
Occupying a prominent corner position in Grafton’s commercial heart the refurbished and contemporary office accommodation benefits from the cashflow provided from the Government Property of NSW (Roads and Maritime Services) and Tier 1 contractor Laing O’Rourke.
• Fully leased to Laing O’Rourke and NSW Government (RMS) to June 2022
• Net Annual Income: $1,003,200 ex GST* ($256/m²)
• 3,920m²* NLA over three buildings
• Prominent corner location in the commercial and administrative centre of Grafton
• 2,183m²* of land with 90m dual frontage
• Low outgoings
• Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars, retail shops, Woolworths and Coles anchored shopping centre
• Grafton, in norther NSW, is the administrative and commercial hub of the Clarence Valley (estimated LGA population of 52,000)
• Major city infrastructure upgrades funded include the Pacific Highway upgrade project and a new correctional facility
• 5.5-star NABERS Energy rating
To arrange an inspection or to gain access to the due diligence material please contact the Colliers International agent.
Property ID: 503464646Last Updated: 10 May 2020