17-21 Longfield Street,
Cabramatta, NSW 2166
Please contact agent
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 17-21 Longfield Street
Train stations within 5 km of 17-21 Longfield Street, Cabramatta, NSW 2166 Distance Canley Vale Station 1.3 km Carramar Station 1.3 km Cabramatta Station 1.4 km Fairfield Station 2.4 km Villawood Station 2.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 17-21 Longfield Street, Cabramatta, NSW 2166 Distance Chadderton St Opp Minh Quang Vhara Buddist Association 122 m Minh Quang Vhara Buddist Association, Chadderton St 186 m Hollywood Dr at Hume Hwy 229 m Hume Hwy Opp Longfield St 238 m Ralph St at Longfield St 247 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
LARGE SCALE MIXED USE MULTIGENERATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH HOLDING INCOME
- Site area: 3.9672 hectares
- Total NLA: 15,103 m² approx.
- Floor Space Ratio: 2:1
“The Circle” Cabramatta, known as 17-21 Longfield Street, presents an extraordinarily rare and substantial land holding of 39,672m² (3.967 hectares) positioned between Longfield and Chadderton Streets within the fast-expanding CBD of Cabramatta, Fairfield Local Government Area of Sydney South West growth corridors.
The site benefits from its enormous scale, a proximity of 1.5 kilometres east of the main vibrant shopping centre hub of Cabramatta (known for its incredible dining experiences) and 800 metres to Cabramatta Railway Station and convenient access to surrounding suburbs via The Hume Highway and Cabramatta Road. The site is also within close proximity to Warwick Farm Racecourse (5 minutes by car) Liverpool Hospital (15 minutes by car) and Fairfield Hospital (20 minutes by car) approximately.
The site currently consists of 4 very functional industrial warehouses currently leased to 5 separate tenants for a total gross passing income of $1,888,548.75 per annum. The property’s valuable cash flow stability is enhanced by moderate near-term staggered rollover, allowing investors to capitalise on robust industrial leasing activity for further rental growth in the near future or start the development in stages immediately all whilst enjoying continued cash flow.
• Large Site area: 3.9672 hectares approx. over 2 lots
• Total NLA: 15,103 m² approx.
• Re-zoned to R4 High Density Residential Under Fairfield LEP 2013 with associated commercial uses.
• Floor Space Ratio: 2:1
• Maximum Height Limit: 20 metres
• Rezoned which allows up to 79,344 m2 Gross Floor Area (GFA) including 4,150 m2 GFA commercial / retail and 75,194 m2 GFA residential which can be developed in various stages
• Existing fully leased gross passing income: $1,883,548.75 per annum approx., which is currently at under market rates allowing the opportunity to increase the holding income
• Rare opportunity to purchase a unique and large-scale property with both Investment and development upside potential
The Circle Cabramatta, located at 17-21 Longfield Street, Cabramatta is exclusively oﬀered For Sale by way of International Expressions of Interest (EOI).
All Expressions of Interest must be submitted formally by 2:00pm on Wednesday 8th December 2021 (AEDT).
A range of due diligence information is available throughout the campaign to assist prospective purchasers and is available upon request from the Exclusive Selling Agents. Please contact the selling agents if you require access to this information.
National Director | Sydney
+61 418 477 8...
National Director | Sydney West
+61 419 018 3...
Director | Parramatta
Industrial & Logistics
+61 418 694 2...
Property ID: 503947226Last Updated: 4 Dec 2021