17-19 Hope Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
Key property information
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
Map of 17-19 Hope Street
Train stations within 5 km of 17-19 Hope Street, Brunswick, VIC 3056 Distance Brunswick Station 435 m Anstey Station 440 m Moreland Station 1.1 km Jewell Station 1.2 km Royal Park Station 2.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 17-19 Hope Street, Brunswick, VIC 3056 Distance 24-Blyth St/Sydney Rd (Brunswick) 239 m 25-Stewart St/Sydney Rd (Brunswick) 250 m 23-Victoria St/Sydney Rd (Brunswick) 359 m 22-Albert St/Sydney Rd (Brunswick) 532 m 27-Brunswick Tram Depot/Sydney Rd (Brunswick) 802 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 17-19 Hope Street, Brunswick, VIC 3056 Distance 24-Blyth St/Sydney Rd (Brunswick) 239 m Sydney Rd/Victoria St (Brunswick) 319 m Ford St/Hope St (Brunswick West) 346 m Brunswick Station 435 m Anstey Railway Station/217 Albion St (Brunswick) 440 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
A PRECINCT DEFINING SUPERSITE
- THRIVING RESIDENTIAL HOTSPOT
- 6,562SQM* SITE OVER MULTIPLE TITLES
- COMBINED 10,809SQM SUPERSITE OPPORTUNITY
• 6,562m²* of prime commercial 1 land with major development upside for medium density residential or commercial development (STCA) over multiple titles
• Surrounded by high quality retail amenity including Sydney Road precinct, Woolworths Brunswick, Aldi and Barkly Square Shopping Centre.
• Convenient access via public transport and arterial linkages consisting of Brunswick Train Station, trams, Upfield Bicycle path and Citylink access.
• Strategically located in close proximity to education providers RMIT Brunswick Campus, Melbourne University Precinct and Brunswick North Primary School
• Commercial 1 Zone providing flexibility for apartment, townhouse or mixed used development.
• Offered with short term income providing the successful purchaser rental whilst obtaining development permit.
• One of the last major land opportunities within the Brunswick activity centre, underpinned by secure income
• Rapid gentrification, development and change in urban activity happening right on the doorstep of the property
• Adjoining Parcel Available creating the combined 10,809m²* Brunswick supersite
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 8th April at 2pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay | 0419 528 540
Hamish Burgess | 0421 641 497
Trent Hobart | 0433 196 452
James Wu | 0423 675 777
Property ID: 503783166Last Updated: 11 May 2021
More properties from Colliers - Melbourne