168 Garden Street,
North Narrabeen, NSW 2101
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 168 Garden Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 168 Garden Street, North Narrabeen, NSW 2101 Distance Garden St Opp Irrawong Rd 189 m Garden St After Irrawong Rd 213 m Katoa Reserve, Garden St 213 m Powder Works Rd at Cooleena Rd 338 m Opal Seaside Aged Care, Garden St 371 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
BRAND NEW 64-PLACE CHILDCARE CENTRE WITH NEW 10 YEAR LEASE + OPTIONS TO 2049
- Brand new 64-place childcare centre
- New 10-year lease | Options to 2049
- Net Rent $283,937.50* per annum
Golden Seeds Early Learning, North Narrabeen is a brand new purpose-built childcare centre based in Sydney's Northern Beaches. The property sits on a large 1,126sqm parcel of land with a 776sqm* total play area.
The property benefits from the following key
- Brand new 64-place (potential to increase to 75* places subject to approval) childcare centre, Golden Seeds Early Learning
- New 10-year lease with 2 x 10-year options until August 2049
- Net rent $283,937.50 with 3.25% annual increases. If the tenant is granted additional places the rent increases by $4,300 per additional child.
- Newly completed building with significant depreciation benefits
- New 10-year lease with options to August 2049
- Large land area of 1,126sqm* with 16 basement car spaces
- 234sqm* of indoor play area and 542sqm* of outdoor play area
- Strong performing family suburb with a high demand for childcare
- Defensive asset class with significant Government support
The property will be sold via public auction on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020 at AuctionWORKS (Live stream and online bidding available)
Property ID: 503643546Last Updated: 22 Oct 2020