168-170 Bay Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
Key property information
Map of 168-170 Bay Street
Train stations within 5 km of 168-170 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance North Brighton Station 407 m Gardenvale Station 1.1 km Middle Brighton Station 1.2 km Elsternwick Station 2.3 km Brighton Beach Station 2.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 168-170 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance 66-Union St/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.8 km Davey Ave/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.8 km 67-Howell St/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.8 km 64-Taylor St/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.8 km 67-Rogers Ave/Hawthorn Rd (Brighton East) 1.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 168-170 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance Snooks Ct/Bay St (Brighton) 118 m Bay St/ST Andrews St (Brighton) 266 m North Brighton Station/St Andrews St (Brighton) 288 m William St/ST Andrews St (Brighton) 351 m North Brighton Station 407 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Dual Income Investment
- MULTI-LEVEL RETAIL OFFICE BUILDING
- HIGH PROFILE CORNER POSITION
- REAR PARKING VIA COCHRANE ST
Positioned on a profile corner and featuring a stunning free-standing two-storey Victorian building, 168-170 Bay Street Brighton comes with a generous site area, two titles and two street frontages.
Appealing to investors, this enviable property offers income now with plenty of flexibility and upside to create a wonderful investment for the future.
Key attributes are summarised as follows:
* Charming two-level Victorian-era building
* Total building area: 270sqm* (approx.)
* Corner site area: 366sqm* (approx.)
* Potential fully leased rental circa: $125,000 p.a. net
* Mixed use zone – allows for both commercial & residential uses
GROUND FLOOR SHOP
* Flexible tenancy arrangement to longstanding business – Cadelle Leather
* Interested in a new longer term lease
FIRST FLOOR OFFICE
* Accessed via Cochrane Street
* Offered with vacant possession
* Consider re-leasing for office/ medical use or residential use
The property offers great flexibility to suit future investors:
* Separate entry points to ground and first floor office areas
* Onsite car parking for 6 – 8 vehicles, entry via Cochrane Street
* Spacious residential option at first floor level
* Suitable for a variety of uses including retail, medical/health or professional offices
* Architect concept plans available to show future development potential (STCA)
Outstanding location on Bay Street close to Hotel Brighton, a variety of cafes/food options, North Brighton station and Firbank Grammar.
168 - 170 Bay Street, Brighton is a local landmark making a wonderful addition to your investment portfolio.
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
JULIAN VAUTIN 0420 406 660
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Property ID: 503787582Last Updated: 22 Jun 2021