1648 Boorga Road,
Tabbita, NSW 2652
Key property information
Map of 1648 Boorga Road
GREENVIEW FARMS ALMOND ORCHARD
- Total land area 584.59* hectares
- Institutional grade horticultural asset
- 6,000* Delivery Entitlements (MIL)
Comprising a total land area of 584.59* hectares, the opportunity comprises 430* hectares planted to Nonpareil, Supareil, Monterey, Wood Colony and Shasta varietals. The balance land is suited to further development and is benefitted by access to the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area’s Lakeview Branch Canal.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• Greenview Farms Almond Orchard is representative of an institutional grade horticultural asset having been established between 2015 and 2019, the property comprises an opportunity to capitalise on plantings coming into full production.
• Modern pumping and fertigation infrastructure benefited by an engineered drainage system increasing the orchards’ ability to capture and retain surface water.
• Irrigation water is provided by Murrumbidgee Irrigation Limited with 6,000* Delivery Entitlements associated with the property that provide an assured delivery flow rate of 40* megalitres per day.
• 2015 plantings include Nonpareil (90* hectares), Monterey (30* hectares), Wood Colony (30* hectares) and Supareil (30* hectares) whilst the 2019 plantings comprise Nonpareil (125* hectares) and Shasta (125* hectares).
• Situated in a core horticultural location underpinned by key infrastructure including proximity to the Kidman Way, Mid-Western and Sturt Highways with nearby almond processing facilities in Griffith (Almondco), Robinvale (Select Harvests) and Mildura (Olam).
• High quality operational infrastructure, structural improvements and productive soil types further enhancing on-farm efficiencies.
• Future growth opportunities include the ability to expand the existing almond orchard or develop other horticultural or cropping pursuits.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 8 JULY 2021 AT 4:00PM (AEST)
For further information please contact
+61 418 809 849
+61 400 859 634
Property ID: 503836586Last Updated: 16 Jun 2021