16/17, 2 King Street,
Deakin, ACT 2600
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 16/17, 2 King Street
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - LONG LEASE!
- GOVERNMENT OWNED LEASE COVENANT
- LONG LEASE IN PLACE
- 4% FIXED ANNUAL INCREASES
+ Current net passing income - $175,928 pa
+ 4.00% annual rent increases until Nov 2027
+ Strong performing strata development
+ Premier boutique Canberra location
+ Well connected location with further enhancements
+ Guaranteed rental growth
+ Long history of low vacancy in the building
+ Government owned lease covenant
This is an opportunity to invest in this innovative development which has attracted high calibre tenants such as Sydney IVF, Aspen Medical, Queensland University of Technology, National Accreditation Authority for Translators & Interpreters (NAATI), Frog Tech Pty Ltd and Rural Funds Management.
The building has an excellent central address with easy access to Woden, Canberra City and the Parliamentary Triangle.
Building features include:
* New high quality office/ medical accommodation
* Innovative design
* Designed to achieve 4.5 NABERS rating
* Abundance of natural light
Surrounding amenities include:
* Pool facility for lap swimming and hydro therapy
* Recreation ovals
* Cafe offering catering services
* Child care centre
* Medical and dental services
* Ample public parking available directly opposite the building
Please contact CBRE for further information or to register your interest before EOI closes on the 18th June 2020 at 4pm.
Property ID: 502305118Last Updated: 29 May 2020